LOW WARP ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 3D printer filament
With this ABS, you will never have to worry about warping, cracking, or parts lifting from the bed. It contains an additive that mitigates shrinkage in ABS, while keeping all of the wonderful properties!
The benefits of Low Warping ABS include:
Recommended print settings:
- Higher strength and flexibility compared to PLA
- Higher temperature resistance over PLA
- Ease of printing even without enclosure or heated bed!
- Virtually no shrinkage means great layer bonding and dimensional stability
- Machinability allows for end-use parts
Hotend - 230-235 degrees C
Bed - 110 degrees C or lower
Bed Treatment - Kapton tape with acetone/ABS slurry, PEI sheet, or glass
Made in the USA with 100% virgin materials. Meets quality standard of +/- .05mm in diameter and .03mm in roundess. Net Weight 750kg.
All filament is wound onto standard black reel, shrink wrapped with desiccant, and vacuum sealed in a 4mil bag.